Sunday, June 21, 2009

since this is my blog...

this would be the appropriate forum for this, since I feel that everyone who sees this



I can't write enough to explain.

take mushrooms, listen to Bill Hicks.

live life, read books, devour film, culture, all these different forms just to finally say "hey, we actually did care", but when it all comes down to it, we just gaze at our shoes, or lightly tap on keys, nothing to show for it, nothing to stand up for, HOWEVER; we can create. not just life, but art. Life as art, one of the oldest modems known to our kind, but all realize that is key.

to sift the waves;
ride the peaks;
in all the great highs;
all the modern lows;


I don't want to be looked upon as a casualty or anything, just to say that I do serve a purpose, I can express myself in any way I choose, even with all this webbing cut down, no more bullshit.

FUCK! THIS IS A MUSIC BLOG!!!

(mainly)

I don't have anything to post, I'm not in a state to really recommend anything.


I'm listening to Ride's "Nowhere", and it's sounding pretty good right now.